Python 4206 with 2-Way Responder LE SuperCode™ Remote
Featuring 2000' range with SuperCode, Python's groundbreaking remote control is the slimmest 2-way remote available! Key features include:
- Priority 5-button user interface
- Remote can confirm commands with tones and Ghostlights
- Tone and Ghostlight visual notifications and confirmations
- Temp Check – displays internal cabin temp while remote start engaged
- Control Center™ with integrated Status LED and Valet Switch
- D2D serial data interface for Xpresskit D2D modules
- OEM Security Interface – alerts of any trigger to your OEM security system
- Onboard Flex Relays for remote start and light flash
- Trunk Release plus 3 AUX outputs
- XpressPort dock for Xpresskit docking interface modules
- Car Finder
- Virtual Tach™ RPM sensing
- New Priority™ 5-button user interface with easy 2-car operation
- Manual Transmission Mode
- Optional Anti-grind
- New, slim 5-button SuperCode 1-way companion remote control
- Advanced remote start functions: Timer Start, Smart Start, RunTime Reset, and more
- Keyless entry with optional progressive driver's unlocking
- Take-Over Mode
Responder LC3 is the amazing 3rd Generation of Responder SST, with one-mile range, an LCD screen that’s 20% larger – and our coolest industrial designs, with an upgraded user interface, 3 intuitive side buttons, and a mini-USB charging port for the built-in rechargeable battery.
Combining the best features of Responder SST One Mile Range with all the exciting “New Technology Platform” features introduced with the Best of Innovations Award-winning Responder LE, Responder LC3 systems come with one 2-Way LC3 remote, plus a companion 1-Way SST long range remote.
SuperCode is the technology that defines the functionality of Responder and the intelligence that drives its advanced features. Its protocol encompasses software-based system signal encryption (replacing hardware-based Clone Safe Code-Hopping). Multi-car operation is designed into the SuperCode protocol, so users will have all of the possible operations for two cars controllable by one remote.
2-way confirmations and notifications of many different events and commands have been designed into SuperCode, so all SuperCode-enabled 2-way systems can tell the user more about their vehicle than any other system on the market.