Python 4106 Remote Start System with Two 1-way SuperCode™ Remotes.
Start your engine with the push of a button from up to 2,000 feet away with these slender, elegant 5 button remote controls. Based on the best-selling 2-Way Responder LE Remote Start System, this is the value-priced 1-Way version. Includes the very latest in Remote Start technology, including Virtual Tach, D2D and XPRESSPORT™.
- New, slim 5-button remote controls
- Optional Anti-grind
- Advanced remote start functions: Timer Start, Smart Start, RunTime Reset
- Keyless entry with optional progressive driver’s unlocking
- Virtual Tach™ RPM sensing
- Car Finder
- New Priority™ user interface with easy 2-car operation
- Take-Over Mode
- XpressPort dock for Xpresskit docking interface modules
- Trunk Release plus 3 AUX outputs
- D2D serial data interface for Xpresskit D2D modules
- Flex Relays for remote start and light flash
- Control Center™ with integrated Status LED and Valet Switch
- 2000' of range
- Manual Transmission Mode
Responder LC3 is the amazing 3rd Generation of Responder SST, with one-mile range, an LCD screen that’s 20% larger – and our coolest industrial designs, with an upgraded user interface, 3 intuitive side buttons, and a mini-USB charging port for the built-in rechargeable battery.
Combining the best features of Responder SST One Mile Range with all the exciting “New Technology Platform” features introduced with the Best of Innovations Award-winning Responder LE, Responder LC3 systems come with one 2-Way LC3 remote, plus a companion 1-Way SST long range remote.
SuperCode is the technology that defines the functionality of Responder and the intelligence that drives its advanced features. Its protocol encompasses software-based system signal encryption (replacing hardware-based Clone Safe Code-Hopping). Multi-car operation is designed into the SuperCode protocol, so users will have all of the possible operations for two cars controllable by one remote.
2-way confirmations and notifications of many different events and commands have been designed into SuperCode, so all SuperCode-enabled 2-way systems can tell the user more about their vehicle than any other system on the market.
ESP2 is Directed's exclusive serial communications protocol that allows extra ultra-security, high-speed communication between systems and enables many of Directed's key features.