Avital® 5303 2-Way LCD Remote Start with Security
Avital's top-of-the-line security and remote start system will start your car with the push of a button from up to 1,500 feet away – and confirm it has started on the large LCD screen of the 2-way remote. Security works the same way: when you arm or disarm your system, you will receive confirmation on the 2-way remote, and if your siren sounds the remote will beep or vibrate to let you know, from up to 1,500 feet away. System comes with one 2-way and one 4-button 1-way remote.
- Virtual TachTM eliminates the need for a tach wire in most installations
- D2D serial data port for Xpresskits
- Bitwriter programmable for easy configuration
- 2-Way LCD 5-button remote is backlit, has tone and vibe modes, Zone ID
- Command confirmations and event notifications via the LCD remote control
- Temp Check and clock time via the LCD remote control
- One-Way functions withe the 4-button companion remote (included)
- All the security features you expect - Zone-2 Impact sensor, Fault-proof starter interrupt, Nuisance Prevention, Warn-Away, Revenger siren, and more!
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- D2D serial port for Xpresskits
- Virtual Tach
- Anti-Grind output (relay required)
- Timer Mode
- Keyless Entry (while running for 4113)
- Fault-proof starter interrupt
Keep your car where you parked it with this layer of protection against “hot-wiring” by car thieves.
- Zone-2 impact sensor
Detects blows or impacts to your vehicle with this 2-stage sensor that can react either with chirps or the full wrath of the siren.
- XR Plus
Directed Electronics recently made a significant performance upgrade to the RF receiver section of many of our award-winning security and remote start systems. The new XR+ Extreme Range superheterodyne receiver has an improved sensitivity specification of between 3 dB and 6 dB, which equates to a measurable range increase on the order of 15 percent. It also offers improved image rejection for certain types of RF interference, resulting in improved reliability.
ESP2 is Directed's exclusive serial communications protocol that allows extra ultra-security, high-speed communication between systems and enables many of Directed's key features.
- Nuisance Prevention® Circuitry (NPC®)
Neighborhood-friendly anti-false alarm technology
- Virtual Tach
A dedicated A-to-D converter samples your vehicle’s voltage hundreds of times each second, eliminating the need for a tachometer wire connection.
- D2D serial data port
Quickly connects your Avital system to other interface devices via D2D cables.
- XCR onboard relays
Extreme capacity remote start relays are built-in to Avital remote start systems.
- Bitwriter programmable
Program your Avital system with the Innovations Award-winning Bitwriter hand-held programmer